Faith Martin / Weekdays 3p-7p
1. What is your favorite musical artist or band?
It’s nearly impossible to name just one favorite! But, I could listen to Keith Urban all day! Especially if I get to see him at the same time! And I love Chris Stapleton too. As far as Country bands go. I’m always impressed and usually love any song by Little Big Town
2. What is your favorite sport?
I’m not huge into competitive sports, but if I was to do one, it would be REINING Competitions, I love to watch! I only trail ride, but If I rode competitively I would want to do that!
3. What are your hobbies?
I ride horses and I sing and play guitar damm, If I throw drinking a beer in there, I’ve got the perfect country song! Although, I’d probably have to get hit by a train or cheat on someone. LOL
4. If you weren’t in radio what would you be doing?
Exactly what I’m doing now when I’m not on the radio which is teach high school students at Tri-tech. I love brilliant young minds. I have the best students in the world and so love teaching them!
5. What is something most people do not know about you?
Here are a few to choose from:
*I went on a 10 day Shark Expedition off the Channel Islands
* I back packed around 14 Countries in Europe when I turned 21.
* I like to watch cooking shows on television to get good recipes.
* I can only get a good night’s sleep if I’m camping in the mountains.